MY DR NOW is open during the Coronavirus Pandemic - Utilize our Clinics, House Calls, or Telemedicine Services
COVID-19 Information from MY DR NOW
COVID-19 - also known as Coronavirus
As the Cornoavirus news has spread throughout the world, leading to a lot of scary news, and mis-information.
We at MY DR NOW, want to make sure that you are getting the best and most up to date information there is.
Please read the information at the CDC
for the most up-to-date information about the virus.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breath
More information can be found here
on the CDC's website
Who is at risk from COVID-19?
The people who are most at risk from COVID-19 include:
- Anoyone over the age of 60.
- Individuals with severe long-term heart, lung, or kidney problems.
More information can be found
here on the CDC's website.
What to do if you think you are infected with COVID-19?
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Call MY DR NOW at: 480-677-8282
Due to this national emergency, our call volumes are high, but we remain dedicated to answering your call.
What can I do to protect myself from COVID-19?
There is a lot of new informatoin coming out all the time regarding this new virus, including how it is spread. Here is
some information provided by WHO
on how to protect yourself.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue and then wash your hands right away.
- Stay away from people who are showing symptoms.
- Don't share things such as cups and utensils with others.
- If you do have a cough or fever see your provider as soon as possible
Important Information about MY DR NOW
We are taking all possible precautions and safety procedures for our patients and our staff. MY DR NOW has taken extraordinary measures to make sure that our staff can continue to serve
and treat our patients. We will follow all guidance and protocols issued by all appropriate health care departments.
MY DR NOW has also significantly expanded our Telemedicine and House Call capabilities to further serve our patients during these trying times.