Important Information About COVID-19 and MY DR NOW
MY DR NOW is open to take care of your healthcare needs during the coronavirus pandemic. We have taken extraordinary measures to implement protocols and procedures to protect our patients and our staff, following the guidelines issued by various national and state healthcare departments. Our after-hours, walk-in clinics are open for appointments, as well as immediate care services. We have also significantly expanded our Telemedicine and House Call services to further serve our patients during these trying times.
Learn More About COVID-19 - The Coronavirus
As the Coronavirus spreads throughout the world, MY DR NOW wants to make sure that you are getting the best and most important information about the virus. You can read the most accurate and up-to-date information about the virus from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) .The following is important information from MY DR NOW about the virus:
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure:
- Shortness of breath
Who is at risk from COVID-19?
The people who are most at risk from COVID-19 include:
- Anoyone over the age of 60.
- Individuals with severe long-term heart, lung, or kidney problems.
What to do if you think you are infected with COVID-19?
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Text or call MY DR NOW at 480-677-8282 so that we can determine if you need to be seen by a physician. Please understand that due to this emergency, our call volumes are high, but we remain dedicated to answering your call.
What can I do to protect myself from COVID-19?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with your elbow or tissue and then wash your hands right away.
- Stay away from people who are showing symptoms.
- Don't share things such as cups and utensils with others.
- If you have a cough or fever contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible.